Part 91 - Cheerio (again)

I'm off on my travels again! 

Play Airlines. Hopefully they're not going "play anything by ear". 

This year's haul of "Have a nice trip" cards was down a full 50% on last year, mainly because I think I used up every drop of goodwill on that trip. Still, it's quality, not quantity.

Similar to my last trip, I'm off to Canada again to see auntie (and sister!). Unlike last time, I'll only be away for half a year, and I won't be going all the way round the world. I will also be indulging in a spot of digital nomadcy. It's just a shame my Spanish teacher (which I should have got before I went to Latin America last year) told me that digital nomads aren't too popular in Colombia at the moment due to them pushing up rental prices for locals. However, due to the fact that I'm terrible at planning ahead, I could still end up anywhere yet.

And the robot is joining me again (until I lose him). 

First stop on this venture then is Iceland. I'm flying with a bunch of jovial characters called Play Airlines. "Play" is not the first verb I'd use to describe an airline, but hopefully their playful attitude doesn't extend to aircraft maintenance or prudent airmanship.

Comments

Mick said…
More posts please! I need stuff to read on the train.
Richie said…
Ha. Cheers lad. Stay tuned for "24 hours in Keflavik" ... which was even less exciting than it sounds :)
Mar said…
Hi Richie!!
I just discovered that you have written things on your blog, I am glad to read your adventures again